- Refining Service
- Manufacturing Service
- Trading Service
- Assaying Service
- How to Buy
1. Customers can order products Job Order form of medals, badges, rings,
pendants, bracelets, coins, etc.
2. Customer provides design examples of the type of product to be ordered.
3. Logam Mulia made design where customers should be signed when it is in accordance
with the desired as a sign of approval from customers for designs that have been made.
4. Logam Mulia will make a bid price of materials and manufacturing services for products
reserved for later signed by the customer as a sign of the price agreement.
Bid price is only valid on the date the offer is made.
5. Bid prices which has been signed can be sent back to Logam Mulia through:
6. Logam Mulia will inform the customer if the product order has been completed.
DETAIL FEES PAID TO CUSTOMERS
1. Material costs: can be made of gold, silver and platinum that costs follow the price
Logam Mulia set per day
2. Cost dies (mold): for the first time bookings.
3. Fees for services: varies depending on the quantity, level of difficulty and volume of product units
4. Payment of fees dies (mold) made in advance before the dies (mold) is made.
5. Materials fee payment must be made on the day the Offer Price agreed by the custome.
6. Payment of fees for services performed after the goods are completed and ready to be submitted.